Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labyrinth

Image from here
A true 80's cult classic, Labyrinth is the tale of a young woman who searches for her brother, taken by the Goblin King.  With a star cast of David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly, and Jim Henson's Muppets, this 1986 PG has a family appeal.

Shannon's comments:  Having seen this several times in my life, it was a real treat to watch it with my girlies.  They laughed, (who wouldn't when Luto and Diddimus are crossing the Bog of Eternal Stench on the rocks...) but they responded well to the choices we all make.  The most important lesson this movie teaches: Be careful what you wish for...  You just might get it.

Katie's comments:  I liked the movie.  My favorite part was the ending where Luto and everyone came to the house to see Sarah.  I would watch this movie again.

Hailey's comments:  This was a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment